Welcome
Welcome to tristatebeaglers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

American Beagler magazine.

beagle talk and anything related to rabbit hunting!!!

American Beagler magazine.

Postby preacherman » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Several years ago there was an article in the ABM that told how to make a rabbit cage to catch rabbits 365 days a year maybe like 2003 or 2004. I don't remember for sure could have been 2008 lol. Anyway over the years we have cleared out my old mags and don't have them anymore. I was wondering if any of you guys might still have the old ones and might still have the instructions for building a tried and true rabbit trap.I know there are several plans out there but it seems the old ones are simpler to build and catch more rabbits . Any of you guys willing to help out a little with instructions? Thanks Ken
preacherman

Return to general dog talk!!!